CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jake's First Haircut...

Click to play Jake's First Haircut
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Shayna

He is so stinkin cute!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited that you finally posted! YEAH! Cute new background! I need to get one for me! Chris sent me the site! Have a great week!

Jonna

That little Jake is growing up too fast. He is so darn cute. Keep posting!

Anonymous

what a cutie!! glad that you posted those pictures! And I'm loving your background! :) I'm so glad we have this fun blogging stuff to keep in touch! You have such a cute family! Keep the pictures coming!!

The Carter Life

Cute Cute Jake! I love the new look! It's hot on you. My cute little nephew! Love Aunt Shannon