CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baseball off to a great start...........

Austen and Tanner have both started baseball and it is keeping us busy. The boys play ball every night and with practice we are always running. I have to say I don't mind the running I really enjoy watching my boys play ball. Jake has been super easy now that he is old enough to go and play on the toys if they are close enough. Austen is doing great, it is amazing to watch them grow from year to year and the progress they make. He is becoming a good little ball player. Tanner is doing really well also I love watching him bat, he looks so nervous, but with out any hesitation he shocks the ball all the way out there every time. I just want them both to know I love them and am so proud of them.

Austen is the orange and Tanner is in the red. Are they just cuties!

Jakie playing at the toys

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: