CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st Day of School!

The boys have been in school for a couple of weeks now and are loving it. They are both happy with their teachers and so far are doing good. I still can't believe that summer is gone and fall is on the way. On the 1st day of school they were up ready had a yummy breakfast then of course had to take some pictures of the boys. I can't believe how much they have grown since last year. To sit and watch them grow makes me so sad, but at the same time I am loving it they are growing to be good boys and I love all three of them tons!

2 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Mosers

:) Gotta love how fast they grow.. it is such a bitter sweet experience. Here is my e-mail address if you wanted an invite to our blog. heidibugg@hotmail.com!!!!

Jonna

Good looking boys Mandie! Cute Mom too!