CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day. We started the day of going to church and right after church we headed to my moms for some yummy BBQ. I have to say that my mom makes the best BBQ and I could literally eat the whole pan. I just wanted to thank my mom for the yummy dinner. You are such a wonderful mother and I love you so much thanks for being such a great example to me and my little family. I truly have the BEST mother in the world. After dinner we headed home and took a little nap. Got up and set up for the Valentine dinner that we have every year. The boys look forward to it every year and Jake being a little older thought it was pretty cool to eat dinner with candle light. They boys got some yummy candy and guns that I am ready to throw out the window.(what was I thinking). I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I have the best husband and am so grateful to have him in my life. He works hard to provide for his family and I just want him to know how much I love him and thank him for being my best friend. I love you hunny! I also have the best boys in the world. Yes they have their days were I am ready to pull my hair out, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so proud of them and want them to know how proud I am of them and how much I love each of them. Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet little family.



2 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Shayna

glad you have a great valentines day... we had a great dinner too! It is fun that we are continuing the traditions of our moms!

Brandi

Sounds like you really had such a great LOVE day! Looks like your candle light diner is perfect. You are just seriously so cute. I love it all. (especially that I got to hear Frosty the Snowman while reading about your valentines day...made me laugh!)