CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

So Mike's side of the family is doing 30 day Blog Challenge and they ask if I would like to join in on it. So I am going to make a personal goal of mine to get done. Wish me luck my bloggin hasn't been all that good.

The 1st day of the challenge is a picture of yourself and 15 facts!


1. I have 3 crazy and wild boys


2. Love to laugh


3. Love DIET COKE!!


4. Favorite colors: HOT pink, yellow and black


5. Spend time with family and friends


6. Has the BEST husband in the world


7. I have worked for the same dentist for 10 yrs


8. Talk to my mom and sisters everyday, not a day goes


past we don't talk


9. Has danced for 22 yrs


10. Loves to travel


11. Kid at heart


12. I love having people over to visit and throw a party


13. I love Zumba


14. Camping with the family


15. I love being a mom and wife























4 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Jonna

Mandie you are the cutest thing ever! You're also very skinny girl! Your boys are very handsome, and growing up so fast....love the picture.

Shayna

YEAH... someone else doing a photo challenge. Mine is 60 days but it started out the same. I am excited to see all your photos I have really enjoyed doing it. It has gotten my creative juices flowing!!!
LOVE YA

CCTVkarachi

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.

security equipment

Junaid Walayat

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com