CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

So Mike's side of the family is doing 30 day Blog Challenge and they ask if I would like to join in on it. So I am going to make a personal goal of mine to get done. Wish me luck my bloggin hasn't been all that good.

The 1st day of the challenge is a picture of yourself and 15 facts!


1. I have 3 crazy and wild boys


2. Love to laugh


3. Love DIET COKE!!


4. Favorite colors: HOT pink, yellow and black


5. Spend time with family and friends


6. Has the BEST husband in the world


7. I have worked for the same dentist for 10 yrs


8. Talk to my mom and sisters everyday, not a day goes


past we don't talk


9. Has danced for 22 yrs


10. Loves to travel


11. Kid at heart


12. I love having people over to visit and throw a party


13. I love Zumba


14. Camping with the family


15. I love being a mom and wife























3 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Jonna

Mandie you are the cutest thing ever! You're also very skinny girl! Your boys are very handsome, and growing up so fast....love the picture.

Shayna

YEAH... someone else doing a photo challenge. Mine is 60 days but it started out the same. I am excited to see all your photos I have really enjoyed doing it. It has gotten my creative juices flowing!!!
LOVE YA

Anonymous

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.

security equipment