CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Husband

I just wanted to wish my sweetheart Happy Birthday. Today is his birthday and I just want him to know how much I love him and how grateful I am to have him in my life. He is working up in Driggs today and has to stay until Wednesday so we celebrated earlier with the kids. 10 Things about my dear husband
1. He has a great love for fly fishing, hunting, and being outdoors
2. Strong hands and arms they make you feel so safe and secure when he holds you
3. Harder worker, provides well for his family and makes sure all are needs are met
4. Great supporter in everything that we do
5. Loves to tease and make people laugh
6. Had surgery in his arm pit that cost us $1700.00
7. Served a mission in southern California
8. Took me and my two boys to the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity
9. 1 year until he is a journeymen
10. Helping coach Austen and Tanner football team

I just want you all to know how much I love this man he has brought me so much happiness and I didn't ever think that I could be has happy has I am know. I have found my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, someone to take my frustration out on and and most important my companion for time and all eternity.
I love you Mike and hope that your day was filled with so much joy and happiness.

3 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Chris

Happy Birthday (one day late - sorry)!!!! We love you sooo much!! Even though you are a pain in my ass most times!!! I wouldn't trade ya for the world - for all the money in the world, maybe...

Jonna

Mandie I love your new layout, and your kids pictures are so darn cute! Happy Birthday to Mike. Wow...it's so great to have all these plumbers in the family.
I was excited to see a post....keep it up!

Shayna

Not only is he a great guy... you deserve to have a great guy. I am so happy for your family and that love that you all have for each other!!