CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!

Just wanted to wish Justin a very Happy Birthday today and tell him how much I love him. He turns 15 today and I can believe it. He has grown up to be such a handsome young man.
Couple things about Justin:
1. He has a great personality and can bring a smile to any ones face
2. Attracts the girls like he is a chic magnet
3. Has a great deal of respect for his parents
4. Can make a deal like no other
5. Take great care of his little sisters and is willing to
take his little brother anywhere
6. Loves to golf, hunt and ride motorbikes
7. Has taught all the other cousins to make dumb noises
(which I just love let me tell you! LOL)
8. Is a great example to everyone around him
9. Just got his learners permit
10. He is a handsome kid and is already 6'0
Happy Birthday Justin !

2 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Jonna

I think if I'd had a son, I would wish him to be just like Justin! Happy Birthday Justin.

Chris

What a sweet comment Jonna!!
Thank you Mandie for baking two cakes and having us up to celebrate! You're a great aunt and always doing so much and are so nice to my kids. They love you and your family so much!