CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trip to the Cabin

This last weekend my whole family headed up to Island Park to the Cabin. We had so much fun spending time together. We laughed ate some good food, played some games, and watched some good movies. The kids did nothing but ride their motorbikes and the 4 wheelers all day. On Friday we headed to Yellowstone Park for the day had some lunch and watched some elk fight. We did not see much wildlife, but we still had a great time. This is my favorite time of the year the trees up in Island Park were so beautiful, I love the different colors up there. I love going to the cabin and getting away from the craziness of everyday life. Here are some pictures of our little get away.
Dad catching up on some rest

My sweet husband playing some poker
Best Buddies
Tanner on the motorbike
Austen
Tanner
My little "Bug"
Chris all bundled up for our little ride
My family at Mammoth
I just want to tell my family how much I love them and I enjoy every minute that we spend together. Thanks everyone for the great time at the Cabin. Love you all.

1 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Shayna

that looks like so much fun. I was telling Chris in her blog that is one thing I miss about living in Idaho... being so close to island park! Oh the memories we had!