CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

happy valentines day

Things that I love:
1. My FAMILY I could not be who I am without them. I have a wonderful husband who I love so much and three sons that I love more than anything.
2. Watching my CHILDREN play sports, love the feeling of watching them and seeing them grow in so many ways.
3. My HOUSE, a place we can come to be together as a family and leave the rest of world outside a place of safety and a place where you feel loved.
4. My PARENTS they made me who I am today. I have the best parents in the world. They have always been there for me and my family. Love you mom and dad!
5. My BROTHER AND SISTERS they are honestly my best friends. I love spending time with them and laughing. My sisters and brother are such great examples to me and have always been there for me also. Love you guys!
6. And my IN-LAWS love them tons. They are the best people who have such uncondtional love for everyone. I counldn't ask for a better family. I love them all. Miss you tons!
We just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a Very Happy Valentine's Day and let you know how much we love each and everyone of you!