CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

1st day of School

I can't believe that summer is over and the boys are back to school. We had a great summer filled with lots of fun things to do. Know it is time to get back to the grind of schedules, homework and the dreaded bedtimes. The boys were really excited to start school. Tanner was super excited thought it was pretty cool to be the in the oldest in the school 6th grade. I can remember feeling pretty special being the oldest kids in the school. He got a great teacher so he should have a great year! Austen headed off to the MIDDLE school. I just can't believe he is old enough to be in the middle school. Call me crazy, but he should still be my little boy who loves to play in the dirt and with his cars, but instead his interests have changed to sport, sports, sports, and more sports. They both looked very handsome heading off to school. I am super proud of both of them and wish them the best school year!
Breakfast before we get ready for the 1st day of school



Ready for the 1st day of school












0 enjoying our everyday adventures: