CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picture that will make you LaUgH!!!!!

So Day #7 is a picture that will make you laugh. I chose this picture because every time I look at it or even think of this day I laugh. This is my nephew in this picture he is 6 and he in now going to turn 18 so after 12 years we are still laughing. Justin got a really bad sunburn when he was ice fishing with his dad the dad before Valentine's Day. When they got home from fishing he looked normal, but that next morning when he woke up and went and into his parents room to say Happy Valentine's Day this is what his face looked like. I remember my sister bringing him to my parents house and all of didn't know if we should cry or laugh. He had just little slits for eyes and when he smiled he looked like a different kid. This kid has had many moments that we can looked back on and laugh, but this one has to be one of those pictures that not makes me laugh, but we all get a kick out of it.

Normal

Sunburned

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: