CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who would I like to change places with for a day?

Day #6! Changing place with someone. I thought about this and many people went through my head most of them rich and famous, but then I thought how great it would be to change places with my 3 boys. Austen one who has a care free life and is just loving life. He enjoys every minute of his day, until he has to go to bed, but he seriously has not a worry or care in the world right now. Tanner he is just always wanting to make people laugh. He loves to chill on the couch and watch his favorite show and once again not a worry or care in the world. Jake he is just a busy body. Loving being with his brothers, and just enjoying be outside and playing until he crashes. I sit and look at these boys and wonder how it would be just to know everything is taken care of and there aren't any worries. I love these 3 boys more then anything and to spend a day in their shoes would be a day well spent.

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: