CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"5" Tag

I was tagged my Chris! Thanks Chris!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. graduated from high school
2. starting dental assisting school
3. working at Melaleuca
( I know that is only 3, but ten years ago I was just
trying to get everything together)
5 things on today's to-do list...
1. clean house
2. do some laundry
3. figure something out for dinner
4. run to Shelley
5. run Austen to basketball and the go pick him up
5 things I would do if I was a
millionaire....
1. build my dream house and pay if off
2. set up college funds for my boys
3. help out family
4. travel everywhere with my children
5. buy Mike his dream truck
5 places I have lived....
1. Soda Springs
2. Shelley
3. Shelley
4. Shelley
5. Idaho Falls
5 places I have worked...
1. Arctic Circle
2. Stardust Hotel
3. Melaleuca
4. Wilson Leather
5. Dr. Randy Smith
5 people I tag....
1. Stephanie
2. Hailey
3. Gennelle
4. Jaclyn
5. Shannon

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: