CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

Last night my sister Chris and my sister-in-law went the 12:30 a.m. showing of Twilight. We got our tickets last week and were excited to go and see it. I know that we are probably crazy for going so late, but we thought it would be fun to go have a little fun. We went about 11:00 and only had to stand in line for about 15 minutes so it wasn't to bad other that the wind made it kind of chilly. The movie started about 1:00 a.m. I know we are crazy. It lasted 2 hours so we rolled out of the theater at 3:00 a.m. It was pretty good, kind of slow towards the beginning and the actors a little different that what I imagined in the book, but it was fun. The only struggle is being a HAPPY mom for the day. 4 hours of sleep I just don't know if it will cut it for the day. I am still trying to catch up on sleep from my Vegas trip last week, but oh well have to do what you have to do. Thanks Chris and Suzie it was fun
waiting in line
waiting for the movie to start

2 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Shayna

I am glad you guys had fun... we had so much fun down here! I want to go see it again! I loved it!

Chris

It was alot of fun!! Plan on going next time...we may have to do a matinee, I'm still recovering from staying up till 3:30AM!!