CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Austen's Preisthood Preview

Can't believe that my little boy will get the priesthood next year! Sunday Austen had his priesthood preview to talk to him and the other boys about the blessings of the priesthood and all of the wonderful things that you can do with the priesthood when they turn twelve. I am so proud of him and the person that he is becoming. He is growing up so fast and I am trying to let him grow up, but deep down inside I want him to stay my little boy forever. Enjoy the pictures he wasn't to happy I was taking them, but a mom will be a mom.

1 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Chris

Congratulations Austen! So proud of you! You are growing up to be such a fine young man! And you have wonderful parents...listen to them and love them! They love you more than anything!