CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tagged!

I've been Tagged
8 People I tag:
Any eight people that have not been tagged.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Warm weather
2. Family vacations
3. Baseball season
4. BBQ's
5. Late nights
6. Getting some type of a Tan
7. Yard work
8. Going on walks
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Fixed dinner
3. Quick trip to Wal-Mart
4. Cleaned house
5. Laundry
6. Went walking
7. Bathed the children
8. Blogged
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Sew
2. Run a marathon
3. Be more patient
4. Better cook
5. Keep up on the Laundry
6. More organized
7. Run away to a sunny beach and
relax
8. Have flat hair
8 Shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. American Idol
3. The Office
4. Oprah
5. Jon & Kate plus Eight
6. News
7. Eighteen and Counting
8. Ellen Show

4 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Chris

Yea! You did it!!

Jonna

GOOD JOB MANDIE....I will still do this...maybe this afternoon, I will get it done!

Pam

Just in case you wondered . . Carolyn had to e-mail me instantly to read your updates. She thought the "have flat hair comment was so funny." We always knew you secretly wanted to be like me. hahaha.

Shayna

you are adorable. Chris tagged me too... i need to get mine done!