CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 2 The Beach

So the second day we headed to the beach to soak up some of the warm sunshine, played in the sand and played in the water. We went to Newport Beach and had a nice relaxing day. The kids played in the sand my sisters, mom and me tried to get some sun. The big boys played in the ocean and after everyone had enough sand from one end to the other we headed to walk the Pier and they had a little Farmer's Market type thing going on that we walk around and got some yummy fresh fruit.
All the boys working on a sand castle

My Sweet

Austen with the Boogie board

Austen and Tanner swimming

Jake playing in the sand

Tanner sun bathing

Not the most beautiful pic, but 2 of my best friends

Miss Oakie

Grandma and Grandpa and the boys

Mike, Jake and me on the Pier Newport Beach

The Family We had a nice and relaxing day and it was nice to just relax and smell the nice ocean air.

1 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Jonna

I'm so excited to see and hear about the big adventure! Keep it up....I'm looking forward to day 3.