CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best of Friends

I absolutely love these pictures of Jake and Carter. I think they are so darn cute and the best of buds. They play so well together and are so funny how they play. They are almost 1 year apart. Carter's birthday is on May 28, 2006 and Jake's birthday is May 19,2007. They wear the same shoe size, same height, same size of clothes well most of them, the only difference is Jake has Carter on weight by like 7 pounds. I know Jake is a big boy, but wouldn't trade him for the world. Love them both tons and it will be fun to watch them grow up together.

4 enjoying our everyday adventures:

Chris

That is too cute!! They are going to be the best of friends!!

Shayna

Those are the cutest pictures... how fun to have a best bud this soon in life! That is so awesome!

Anonymous

what cute boys!! Looks like they will be best buddies for a long time!

Erin Rebecca

Hey Mandie, it's Erin Lounsbury! I hope that you remember me, I lived in your ward about a year and a half ago and I was the Cub Master. You little one is so cute! I loved reading some of your posts. Hope that everything is going well for you.