CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Camping over Labor Day !

My parents went up to Green Canyon for Labor Day to camp for the weekend. We decided to go up Saturday for the day and let the kids go swimming and play around the camp site for awhile. It was so nice to get away and relax. We had a great time swimming, had a wonderful dinner and just enjoyed time with family.

Austen, Tanner , and Jake swimming

Blake relaxing

Mom working away on school work


Mike, Tanner, Austen and Bridger hiking to the cave. Hard to see them. Mike is the little yellow dot with the boys to his left.

I didn't have a picture of my dad, but I want my parents to know how much I love them and thanks for making it a fun day for my little family. The boys had a ton of fun.

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: