CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day!

I thought I would do a little post on my parents and Mike's parents for Grandparents Day to tell how much I love and am so grateful that my children have such wonderful grandparents. And how grateful I am also to have such wonderful grandparents who love me and have supported everything that I do.













Grandpa and Grandma Carter









Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen
(Trying to make the picture not so blurry sorry.)
As a mother I am so grateful to have such wonderful parents on both sides that show my children so much love. They are always there to support my children in everything that they do. I love all of you so much and will never be able to thank you enough for everything that you guys have done for my children. Have a great Grandparents Day and remeber how much we love you guys and how blessed we are to have you as parents and grandpa's and grandma's.

0 enjoying our everyday adventures: